For the month of October, we will be offering an early-bird price of S$45.
Our 2021 planner is 145 x 212mm (20mm thick).
Please note, this product is expected to be dispatched by end November. The photos that you see here are based on samples that we received from the printer.
We highly recommend going for the local pick-up option if you live in Singapore to reduce excess packaging/waste. Normal mail will be priced at $5. Local pick up will be at the Serangoon area and there will be multiple slots for you to collect the book at your convenience.
- 12 unique Singaporean recipes from Indian, Chinese, Parsi, Eurasian, Malay and Peranakan cultures, including vegan options
- 12 stories from Singaporeans from Indian, Chinese, Parsi, Eurasian, Malay and Peranakan cultures
- 3 QR codes that link to video tutorials and additional recipes
- Monthly overview pages with special observances and holidays marked out
- Monthly meal planner
- Weekly overview pages with fun facts of special observances and holidays
- Weekly grocery checklist
- Dated from January to December 2021
- 12 additional grid note pages
- 12 additional dotted grid note pages
- Expandable inner pocket
- Matching ribbon bookmark
- Measurements: 145mm W x 212mm H
- Vegan-friendly leather cover in four colours: Jade, Kaya, Peony, Blue pea
- 208 full-coloured pages, printed on 120gsm natural cream paper
- Thread sewn, lays flat when open
The Singapore Noodles 2021 Planner has arrived and it is bursting with lovely recipes and stories to encourage you to cook heritage food throughout the year.
While many countries have seasons that influence the way people eat, what does that mean for Singapore that is sunny all year round? Illustrated by Singaporean illustrator Qinyi Lim, the planner is your guide to “seasons” in Singapore – you will learn about the different observances and holidays that we celebrate with special traditional foods throughout the year. Its pages are full of beautiful illustrations and lush photographs, with space for you to plan your meals and grocery list as you set out to cook these dishes in your own home.
Apart from fun facts for you to learn about the important days in Singapore that go beyond the official public holidays, the Singapore Noodles 2021 Planner features plenty of bonus goodies such as a nifty storage pocket and stickers with a local touch.
Wherever in the world you may be, we invite you to discover the rich cultural diversity and traditions of food in Singapore. we hope that you would be excited to read about the significance of these “seasons” and their associated foods, and to cook a new dish alongside us, each time a new month rolls along.